Welcome to the October Just Posts, the latest edition of our monthly round-up of blog posts on topics of social justice. Holly and I appreciate your continued support.
- Alejna, at Collecting Tokens, with: Celebrating 5+ Years of Marriage in Massachusetts
- Em, at Social Justice Soapbox, with: Venting
- Emily, at Wheels on the Bus, with: Glamorous
- Erika, at Be Gay About It, with: Stuffings or No Stuffings, We’re Getting Some Kids and President Obama Fierce Advocate of Rousing Speeches and the Status Quo
- Fatboyfat, at Make Lard History, with: Inverted Reality
- flutter, at by flutter, with: forgiveness
- GirlGriot, at If You Want Kin You Must Plant Kin, with: Tall and Tan, Young and Lovely and Attention White Folks
- Hedgie, at Princess Hedgehog Chronicles, guestposting at Talkin’ with the Teenie, with: The Unbearable Tenderness of Boys
- Holly, at Cold Spaghetti, with: October Awareness and Get It? Got It? Good.
- Kitty, at The Show Must Go On, with: Working the Cracks
- Kristina, at Everyday Public Relations, with: Does Sensationalism Help or Hurt Conservation?
- Magpie, at Magpie Musing, with: Meat
- Mary, at the Eleventh, with: Ma: Little Bigot On the Prairie
- Mary Beth, at Cats…Books…Life is Good, with: Are We Losing Our Humanity?
- Meagan, at Hades Arrow, with Frozen
- Megan, at Missing in Iraq, with: Uncensored II
- thordora, at Spin Me I Pulsate, with: In Health there is Freedom, Health is the First of all Liberities
This month’s nominators:
If you have a post in the list above, or would just like to support the Just Posts, we invite you to display a button on your blog with a link back here, or to the Just Posts at Cold Spaghetti. If you would like to have a post included next month, you can find out how to submit posts and all sorts of other stuff about the Just Posts at the information page.