Just Posts for a Just World are monthly roundtables of blog posts written on personal blogs that, in words of one of the founders, “speak to the same thing – the lifting up of our planet and all that inhabit it.”
Jen at One Plus Two and Mad at Under the Mad Hat began the Just Posts in December 2006. Along the way, a few others joined in the administration of the monthly posts: Sue at Creative.Mother.Thinking and Hel at Truth Cycles. In January 2009, they made their last roundtable. With the support of all those above, Holly at Cold Spaghetti and I (alejna at collecting tokens) have begun the administration of the Just Posts.
Just Posts Roundtable Submission Guidelines:
- A blog post written on a personal blog.
- Posts should be published during the previous month.
- Posts which reflect or inform others on social justice issues.
- Posts may be from blogs anywhere in the world (this is encouraged!)
- If the nominated post is in a language other than English, please provide an English translation on your website to which we can link.
How to participate:
- The Just Posts will be published around the 10th of each month. Please send us your nominations by the 7th.
- Nominate as many posts as you like. The more the merrier!
- This is a roundtable, so we hope you feel welcome to submit posts that you have written yourself.
- In your submission, please send the permalink(s) for the post(s) you are nominating, along with the name of each post author and each post title.
- Send us the URL to your own blog if you have one, and we will list you as one of our nominators.
- Participants are encouraged to post the monthly Just Posts button to their websites.
You can view Just Posts from December 2006 to March 2008 at this website. A full list of all Just Posts will be published here shortly.
Thank you for helping us learn more about our world and how we can make positive change within it!
This info page was written jointly by Holly of Cold Spaghetti and alejna. Last updated February 10, 2010.