Welcome to the Just Posts, a collection of posts on topics of social justice hosted here and at Cold Spaghetti.
- Zoom of knitnut with What really happened in Toronto?
- subWOW of Absence of Alternatives with Do Over: A perfect comeback is a terrible thing to waste
- Sherry of Chaos Theory with Being a refugee for a morning
- Rebecca of Flying Tomato Farm with Single Female Farmer
- Paul of Give a Damn about Poverty? with The World Cup’s in Africa The richest fans are there. So are the poorest…
- Morganna of Lizbeth’s Garden with Ode for the Dead
- Maitri of Maitri’s Vatulblog with Women In Science … Again
- Maggie of okay. fine. dammit. with Pain is pain
- Linda of The Task at Hand Musée des Petroleums Arts
- Lily of Witch Mom with As a Mother, I Parent the Whole World Now…
- kittenpie of Life of ‘Pie with Meaning is Lost
- Emily of Wheels on the Bus with Wrapping and Spirit of it
- becky of I’m just sayin with Father’s Day Do-over
- Bayou Woman of Life in the Louisiana Wetlands with Unofficial Local Oil Leak Update
- antropologa of antropóloga with Evil socialist medicine
- alejna of collecting tokens with petroleum junkie and trying to cut down
The posts of this months roundtable were nominated by:
If you have a post in the list above, or would just like to support the Just Posts, we invite you to display a button on your blog with a link back here, or to the Just Posts at Cold Spaghetti. If you would like to have a post included next month, you can find out how to submit posts and all sorts of other stuff about the Just Posts at the information page.
13 thoughts on “The June 2010 Just Posts”
Thank you and I am justly honored to have my unofficial oil spill update post listed here. Keep up the good work of showing us these awesome posts (by women) and more power to each of you.
You’re welcome, and thank you! The Just Posts wouldn’t happen without people writing the posts.
As for being awesome posts by women, you make me realize we need to see more men represented!
Yeah! Sunday morning reading!
Thanks for your continued support, Magpie.
As always, thank you for including me.
Thanks for your support and your powerful writing, Emily. As always.
Thank you for including me!
Thank you for your participation, Morganna!
Thank you for this. Much appreciated.
You’re welcome, Zoom. And thanks to you, too.
Thank you so much! I am honored and a bit embarrassed since Rachel Maddow is the one who deserved this: all I did was quoting her.
You’re welcome, subWOW. And please don’t feel embarrassed! Sharing worthwhile content is still very valuable, and the Just Posts are about sharing information as well as highlighting great writing.