Here are a few assorted bits of things that are going on with me:
- I’ve had a temperature over 101 for most of the day.
- As such, I’ve been pretty incoherent.
- The sun finally came out today after days of rain.
- We’ve had various rivers running through our yard.
- We haven’t had flooding in our basement due to the rain
- Though we have had some due to our dishwasher.
- I’ve finally gone over to the dark side an joined Twitter.
- (As threatened one year ago today.)
- This time I’m not kidding.
- I still plan to treat it all as a big joke.
Why, yes, that is a banana in my pocket.
8 thoughts on “no foolin’”
Wait, are you seriously sick AGAIN? Didn’t you say a couple of weeks ago that you had been ill more days than you’d been healthy in 2010?
I hope you get back to tip top shape in no time, and that this is your LAST illness this year.
Glad to see you, too! Hope you feel better soon.
I am so sorry that you are having a fever! I hope you get well soon so you can enjoy the sunny days (finally! Was in Boston this week when it rained…) Drink lots of water!! I like that banana. What do you mean by being coherent or not? That’s how I talk all the time!
eep. feel better. i felt like iw as coming down with a fever yesterday, but today feel fine. yay.
I always knew that resistance was futile…
eek! i hope by now you’re feeling better!!!
Same day I got sick–with two grandsons visiting from Indiana, no less. Disaster!
Hope the banana is now out of the pocket and that you are out of feeling puny.
Hope you are feeling much better by now!