This watery photo is one I fished out of my photo archives from October, 2011. I love the splash of color in the background from the fall foliage, and the splash of … splash from the rain.
As you might guess, this photo was taken when I was a passenger in the car.
I have loads of rain-related photos in my photo library, so it was a tough choice what to post for this week’s friday foto finder theme of rain. Of course, I have already posted rain photos many times, such as:
- More views of colorful things through the rain on my car windows
- Rainy views from a train ride
- a rainy visit to a car show
- The rainy morning Phoebe started kindergarten
- raindrops on plane window
- And most recently, frozen raindrops on pine needles
- Plus a few other assorted photos of raindrops on car windows, like this one and this one and this one.
It would seem that I enjoy taking photos of raindrops, at least as much as I enjoy taking photos of snow. What can I say? Rain drops and rivulets offer such intriguing examples of refraction and distorted reflections.