Tonight I am feeling envious and/or jealous of the following categories of people:
- Those people who ever get to sleep past 7 a.m.
- Those who have time to watch TV, watch movies, or read books, especially on weekends.
- Those who haven’t committed to revising and submitting conference abstracts due on a Friday night.
- Those who don’t have another conference paper revision due the following Monday.
- Any individuals who have not insanely committed to presenting a computational linguistics textbook chapter to a group on the Saturday morning of the same weekend as those other deadlines.
Really, it’s all good. But I find myself with strong cravings for mindless entertainment and near-vegetative activites. I thought a little bit of whine might help. Ooo, and maybe some cheese.