Welcome to the September 2010 Just Posts, the latest edition of a monthly roundtable of posts on a range of topics relating to activism and social justice hosted here and at Cold Spaghetti. Please show your support and check out the great posts on the list below!
- Accessibility and Sydney’s public transport: people with different mobilities on buses, by Jo Tamar of Wallaby
- All Jews, Christians and Muslims like to sing, by Neil of Citizen of the Month
- Bullying, by Emily Rosenbaum
- Defending intolerance: Terry Jones and the Quran, by Lawyer Mama at BlogHer
- Did you see this? by bluemilk
- Don’t forget the Blogladesh chat today, by Jen of Jenography
- Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood, by Zetta Elliot of Fledgling
- Eat Pray Love. Why not?, by subWOW of The Absence of Alternatives
- food waste, by Emily at Hybrid Mom
- guilty pleasure monday: I believe in love (dixie chicks), by wreke of wrekehavoc
- It gets better. by Erika of Be gay about it.
- Latino Racism, by Latinegro of Inside my head…
- mightier than the sword, by bon of crib chronicles
- New Politics by Antropóloga
- Now presenting (the invisible past), by BipolarLawyerCook
- Oh, Stop N’ Shop… , by Heather of Food Ponderings
- Oil – All Day, Everyday, by Laura C. of LA to NOLA
- On being a girl by Emily Rosenbaum
- Remembering/Re-Membering, by Prof. Susurro of Like a Whisper
- Return to Kyrgyzstan, by Prof. Susurro of Like a Whisper
- See me, hear me… , by girlgriot of If you want kin, you must plant kin
- Sex-trade workers win one – for now, by zoom of Knitnut
- Take Our (Farm) Jobs Campaign, by Maegan La Mala of Vivirlatino
- Test this by Emily Rosenbaum
- That time again, by girlgriot of If you want kin, you must plant kin
- To the Other Side of Dreaming: Finding Housing & Putting Disability Justice Into Practice, by Stacey Milburn of cripchick’s blog and Mia Mingus of Leaving Evidence (cross-posted at both blogs)
- The Undesirability of Hijas, by lamamitamala of Mamita Mala: One Bad Mami Blog
- With all due respect, by fatboyfat of Make Lard History
If you have a post in the list above, or would just like to support the Just Posts, we invite you to display a button on your blog with a link back here, or to the Just Posts at Cold Spaghetti. If you would like to have a post included next month, you can find out how to submit posts and all sorts of other stuff about the Just Posts at the information page.
6 thoughts on “The September 2010 Just Posts”
Thank you very much. I’ve already checked out a few of these posts. Great stuff!
thanks, to both of you. i couldn’t sleep, and came downstairs hoping to find something heartening on the internet. this works. :)
And I love the links!
Mil gracias for the link love
Thank you for these– and thank you!
Thanks for the linky love and was very nice to discover your blog round-up here.