- All You Need Is Pants – The Beatles
However, shirts and shoes are also required for service in most establishments.
- Pants Me Two Times – The Doors
Pants me once, shame on you. Pants me twice, shame on me.
- Pants Will Keep Us Together – Captain and Tennille
Especially if they are stitched well.
- Pants Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division
At the seams.
- Can’t Buy Me Pants – Beatles
I’m not buying that. Money can buy many things. Even pants.
- Making Pants Out of Nothing at All – Air Supply
Would these be invisible pants?
- Do You Believe In Pants? – Huey Lewis & the News
Yup. Except maybe the invisible ones.
- You Give Pants a Bad Name – Bon Jovi
That style is really unflattering.
- You’ve Got to Hide Your Pants Away – The Beatles
Just toss them in the hamper.
- Tainted Pants – Soft Cell
I don’t even want to know what those stains are.
- Where Did Our Pants Go – The Supremes
Did you check the dryer?
- A Man Without Pants – Engelbert Humperdinck
Is he, by any chance, wearing a trenchcoat?
- Need Your Pants So Bad – Fleetwood Mac
Um, I’m using them right now. Can’t you get your own?
- They’ll Never Take Her Pants From Me – Elvis Costello
That’s just creepy.
- Addicted To Pants – Robert Palmer
You and me both, Robert. Better than heroin, though. Or leggings.
- The Power of Pants – Huey Lewis and The News
Sustainable. Renewable. Fashionable.
- Saving All My Pants For You – Whitney Houston
Um, thanks. I’ll be sure to make space in my closet.
Today marks the 6th anniversary of this blog and a special day for me to reflect on the meaning of pants.