The April Just Posts:
- Andrea of zoopolis with Political Interlude: Wherein I Get Angry
- Antropóloga with Immigrant parenthood
- Claudia at The Bottom of Heaven with Under Water
- Emily of Wheels on the bus with On grownups and teenaged bullies, What about prom?, and Scisiousci
- Erika of Be gay about it. with Tokens.
- kittenpie of Life of ‘Pie with Missippi Legacy
- Mary of The Eleventh with A Long, Lonely Journey on the High Road
- Meg of A Different View of a Good Life, with Good Friday 2010
- Nance of Mature Landscaping with “You! What planet is this?”
- Sabine of My Public Education with her series of experiences teaching in New Orleans (here is a selected group): First Days, Labels, Sad Sad People, The Big Easy’s Big Secret, Social Capital
- Stacie of If you want kin… with Big as life
- SubWOW of The Absence of Alternatives with One Ellen Degeneres is not Enough and Teaching Kids Simple Words: Part 1
- wreke of wrekehavoc with history never repeats
The posts of this month’s roundtable were nominated by:
If you have a post in the list above, or would just like to support the Just Posts, we invite you to display a button on your blog with a link back here, or to the Just Posts at Cold Spaghetti. If you would like to have a post included next month, you can find out how to submit posts and all sorts of other stuff about the Just Posts at the information page.
shortlink for this post: http://wp.me/p2jCr-1cN
6 thoughts on “The April Just Posts”
As always, honored to be here :)
I am so glad I got this post in my email inbox while sitting here waiting for my son’s TKD class. So I had time to read some of the wonderful posts selected. Thank you.
Thanks, as always, for these.
You left a few “esses” out of Mississippi, my friend. :o)
‘Twas not me, my friend. I merely copied the post title as written by the author. (I thought it might have been intentional, as it is a common pronunciation.)
i think i neglected to say thank you — our lives are a bit topsy turvy at the moment, so apologies — and thanks!